10.03.2009

let's rewind :)

Hey guys. well, reading vanessa's post and thinking back about last year had made me feel quite nostalgic. I could still remember that after PSLE we were elated, practically going mad and all of us started really slacking and playing (even Melissa!). I remember Fishy and I playing 'stressed' and we kep shouting the word over and over again everytime we slammed down a card with lightning speed till our throats hurts from all the yelling.

Do you guys mind a celebration-cum-going-back-to-old-days-gathering after the EOYs? You can tag on the cbox stating when your exams are going to be over and maybe we can choose one of the places we went last year (like chinese garden for walkathon or the bowling area? if you don't mind spending money on bowling again, or if you can, go as far as to escape theme park in pasir ris.) then we will have gathering there!

I really missed the class. Rgs is okay, quite fun with friends there but 6R is still better.

Okay this is all. Anyone mind helping to insert the graduation song vanessa put up as our class blog song? thanks. Good luck for exams anyway :)

No comments:

Post a Comment